wake up in the morning, no it's afternoon.

  • 0

woke up, oops i slept a lot from last night, it was around 10 o'clock.
Aaaargh, my head, its so heavy and painin :(
somehow sat on the scattered bed, now what? why I am on the bed this time? it's 19th september 2014, 3:11PM.
stop stop stop, its getting rewinded, stoppppp it someone,
Scene shifted again. I felt like someone holding my neck and voice is not coming out.
Ohhh no, i'm missing her badly.
whatsapp or facebook? facebook account 1? facebook account 2? where where where are her messages?


Ohhh, she sent her favourite smilies, awww those innocent smilies, those always melts me down, they melted me this time too.
.
.
.
.
Oops I lost in you.
.
.
.
.
huh chuck it now come back to real.
started typing fast that 
"those (smilies) does not work anymore, i'm only angry on you, please block me."
closed fb. *sobbing* *sobbing* *sobbing*
don't knw whats the time it is, feeling like m cryin frm last night.
Ohhh God, I have office. let me get freshen up and check in to ofc.

No comments:

Post a Comment