Oh no! she msg'd me

  • 0
She is typing, I can hear her type. I grip my chest and feel the suffocation. I can’t take it much longer if someone does not disconnect the internet connection or broke my laptop, If any of these does not happen then it would all be over.
another notification glown just beside friend request, ohh no it's a new message. i have to check it, check it. Oh no, that was unexpected.
My hand started shaking. It wants to browse through her timeline. It wants to browse those profile pics, but it can’t. I won’t let it. I thought I was safe from this. 
“Jony, she is your gf smiling in this picture?” friend asked from another table.
“Yes! Why?!” I replied.
“Just answer my question, I need to determine. Is she posing? Does she looks slutty?” friend asked back.
No, she doesn’t! She looks innocent and approachable, like when we first met her on facebook. - I replied.

Clicked on the "Photos" and went to "Profile Pictures".

"Oh, please," I sob, "please help me, why do I deserve this…I just started respecting myself as a man again and now this…"

left my office desk and went to room for some sleeping pills and slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment